Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another Bath & Body Works Haul



On Saturday I went to Bath & Body Works for their Holiday Fragrance Event and got a pretty good haul. I think it's apparent how much I love this store by now, but just in case you didn't know, I'm pretty obsessed!

All of this merchandise totals $47, and I only paid $20 with my coupons ($10 off of $30) and the promotions they had going on. The Carried Away mini lotion and the Jingle Bellini mini lotion were free. I also got a pair of Shea Infused socks (I'm wearing them right now, they're so nice!) for free, but I forgot to take a photo.



The two fragrance items I bought were:
  • Twisted Peppermint Scentportable ($6 for the holder and one scent pod, .2 fl oz): This was so cute that I couldn't pass it up. I took it to put on my desk at work today, but the scent is too light for a large space. I'm going to keep it in my car. The Twisted Peppermint scent is very nice.
  • Winter Cabin Wallflower ($6.50 for .8 fl oz): I bought this refill for my Wallflower plug in. I love warm, wintery scents and this one is very light and comforting.



Here are the lotions I bought:
  • Carried Away Mini ($5 for 3 fl oz): I don't love this scent enough to buy a full-sized lotion, but I picked it up because it was free. I had a coupon for a free mini candle, but the store was out so they let me take a mini. The scent reminds me of sweet tarts candy.
  • Jingle Bellini Mini ($5 for 3 fl oz): This was also free, along with the Shea Infused socks. The Holiday Fragrance promotion was buy a Signature Care item, get those two things free. The scent is fruity and fun!
  • Charmed Life Select-A-Shimmer ($14 for 6.7 oz): I had been wanting to try the Select-A-Shimmer lotions, and this one was perfect because it was 50% off. The scent is light and summery. I like it because you can twist the cap to adjust how much lotion and/or shimmer is dispensed.
  • Dark Kiss Body Lotion ($10.50 for 8 fl oz): This is one of my favorite scents. It's very sexy, and has flowery notes combined with warmer scents...it's hard to describe, but I just love it!
Bottom Line: Another great haul for me! I love Bath & Body Works forever and ever. They always have great promotions and sales, and since I shop there so often I continue to get great coupons in the mail and email.

Want to get a head start on your holiday shopping? Enter my giveaway for a $10 Bath & Body Works gift card! I bought it specially for one of my followers, because I really appreciate you all supporting this blog. View the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.