Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Eco-Emi Review

I'm a little late with this post, but I had some other sponsored things I had to get to first.  Anyway, here is what was in my March Eco-Emi box!


As always, the box came beautifully packaged.  The little bag this month is especially pretty!  I love how they individually wrap some of the items, it really makes you feel like you're opening a special present made just for you.


I thought there was a great assortment of products this month.  Here's what was included:

  • Vitacare Whitening Gum in Pomegranate Mint
  • Badger Lip Tint & Shimmer in Red Jasper
  • Bella Bar Raw Bar in Cinnamon Nut
  • Old Post Road Oils Pear Tree Specialty Hand Soap
  • Vitacare Toothbrush
  • Auromere Ayurvedic Incense in Patchouli
  • GreenBody GreenPlanet Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeliner in "That Black"
  • The All Natural Face Vegan Mineral Eyeshadow in "Rose Gold" and "Peach Ice"
Eco-Emi is a lifestyle box, so (as you can see) there are a variety of items that are all natural, vegan, and/or eco-friendly.  My favorite item in this month's box was the Badger Lip Tint!  I was so excited to see the shimmer in this month's box, especially since I also received one in a previous Conscious Box.  The colors were random, and I love the one I got.  The color payoff is excellent and they're great for moisturizing--and you all know about my obsession with Badger Balm by now!  I also really enjoyed the mineral eyeshadows.  They have great color payoff, too, and I think I'm going to end up purchasing some full-sized ones.  They're very reasonably priced and there was a coupon for 15% off in the box.

Unfortunately, I cancelled my Eco-Emi subscription today.  It's not for a lack of love for this company, because I've been so happy with each and every box I've ever received.  I just have too many samples right now and am running out of space, so I stopped my subscription for a while so I could use the products I already have.  I definitely plan on resubscribing in the future.
Bottom Line: Eco-Emi is an amazing service for anyone who wants to receive a package in the mail each month that's full of eco-friendly products!  It costs $15 a month.  Subscriptions are currently waitlisted, but just email info@ecoemi.com to be put on the list.

*Disclaimer: I purchased my Eco-Emi subscription with my own money and was not asked by Eco-Emi to write this review. I was not compensated in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow it looks like you got some really neat things and that little pouch is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pouch--they always have the cutest packaging with these boxes

      Delete
  2. This was a great review, and I definitely got interested in Eco-Emi boxes because of you. Everything in this box looks great like usual, and hopefully I can get a subscription soon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, I'm so glad I was able to pique your interest in Eco-Emi! It's a fantastic service and I hope you are able to sign up, I bet you'll love it!

      Delete
  3. I unsubscribed from MyGlam today, and while I don't think I'll pick up a new subscription for awhile, Eco-Emi and Conscious box are two I do want to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love Eco-Emi and Conscious Box so much! If you're looking more for a beauty-based box, I would choose Eco-Emi. If you're interested in more of a lifestyle box with a variety of products, you might want to try Conscious. Either way, I hope that you love them as much as I do!

      Delete
  4. I really like all the things that were in this box. If I had just seen what you showed that you got in the February box, I don't think I would have subscribed. I just got off the waiting list and am looking forward to my first box. I hope it's some cool stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy your first box! I have absolutely LOVED every Eco-Emi I've ever gotten.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.