Thursday, May 31, 2012

Introducing BayUnity.com

The other day I received an email from Jason of bayUnity asking me if I would be interested in blogging about the company, which he is the Founder and CEO of.  I took a lot and instantly knew that bayUnity would be a great company to feature on this blog!


Simply put, bayUnity is a website with reviews for natural products, which aims to help consumers avoid costly mistakes.  Jason has been in the natural product industry for over seven years, and was inspired to create bayUnity after attending the Natural Products Expo.  The overwhelming number of products available can seem daunting, so bayUnity is there to help shoppers sort through the best of the natural market.

I think that bayUnity is an excellent resource for the eco-friendly consumer because the reviews are "for the people and by the people," in Jason's words.  Anyone can leave a review, which I like because that format usually leads to truthful and honest reviews.  I want to know what the average guy or gal thinks about a product, since their lifestyles are probably similar to mine.
A Matcha Tea set that's reviewed on the website
Here's what Jason has to say about what makes bayUnity unique:

  • bayUnity lets the users do the talking. Our rankings aren't based on our opinions, they are based on feedback from customers. We give you the tools such as video, images, ratings to narrow down your search , but you'll have to read the reviews to see if the product is right for you.
  • bayUnity strives for transparency. Positive or negative, all views are encouraged on BayUnity. Unless a review is profane or violates our terms, it will not be shown on bayUnity. If a reviewer works for a retailer, we let you know. Reviews written by certified owners of the product are called out.
  • bayUnity is not a retailer. We do not sell products ourselves. If you have questions about price, stock or shipping, please contact the seller directly. Of course if you see problems with any information about a product on our site, please let us know.


Bottom Line: bayUnity is here to help the green-minded shopper share their opinions, read reviews, and promote products.  Their database allows for easy searches of a plethora of information, whether that be for buyers or sellers.  Companies can list their products for free on the site, with unlimited pictures, videos, and contact information.


*Disclaimer: I was asked to write this post by bayUnity.com, but any opinions expressed are entirely my own. I was not monetarily compensated for this post.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love to read reviews of products before I buy them, thank you so much for sharing this site!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Be sure to add reviews, too, if you've tried any natural products that you liked.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your support.. We will be adding more products soon. Even the world largest tree start with a small seed, and with hard work and support, bayUnity too can grow as big. Blue and Yellow unite for a "green" cause. bayUnity

    JD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I look forward to watching bayUnity grow, I'll definitely be adding some reviews of my own to the site.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.