Saturday, September 1, 2012

Badger Balm Hair Oils...and More!

Surprise!  I opened my door today and found a package from the W.S. Badger Company (more commonly known as Badger Balm) containing a sample of one of their new hair oils.  I received the Seabuckthorn Hair Oil and I'm really excited to try it out.  I'm a huge fan of Badger products, so I'm sure that this is going to be an excellent oil.


They recommend that I try this oil for a week, so I don't have a review yet, but I wanted to write up this post as an intro to the new oils.  In the meantime, I highly suggest getting your hands on any of Badger Balm's products!  These are the ones I've tried and recommend:


  • Cool Mint and Sweet Orange Cocoa Butter Lip Balms - These are the best lip balms I've ever used.  They both smelled fantastic and hydrate very well for a long time, and they also feel really smooth on my lips.
  • Badger Balm - The original balm is fantastic for skin.  I use it on my dry elbows and ankles and it works wonders.
  • Foot Balm - I hate having cracked, calloused feet, but it's kind of unavoidable for me.  This balm has peppermint in it and I put it on my feet before bed.
  • Cuticle Care - This is the most recent product I've tried; I picked it up on a whim because I polish my nails way too often (which means lots of polish remover), and I have noticed a marked improvement on my cuticles.
  • Sore Muscle Rub - I bought this because I seem to always have a kink in my neck!  I also have lower back issues because I fractured my tailbone when I was younger.  I like this as a muscle soother because it doesn't have that strong, offensive smell that other store brands have.
  • Headache Soother - My boyfriend bought this for me because I get headaches at work sometimes (thanks, noisy printers and staring at a computer screen all day!).  It has a nice cooling sensation and I love putting it on my temples.
  • Stress Soother - This is the first balm I ever bought and it's my #1 favorite.  I love the scent (Tangerine & Rosemary) and I use it when I need some peace.
  • Cheerful Mind Balm - This is another great aromatherapy balm, which smells like Sweet Orange & Spearmint.
  • Sleep Balm - This stuff really works!  I was skeptical at first, but I rub a little underneath my nose before bed and it helps clear my mind so I can drift off to sleep.
  • Lemongrass & Ginger Soap - This soap is great for morning showers because it's got a peppy, citrus scent and it helps me wake up before work.



I think that's it...I hope I'm not leaving anything out!  As you can tell, I really am quite the Badger fan.  Not only are they great because of their high-quality products, but they're also USDA organic and Leaping Bunny certified!  Check out their website to browse their full line of products, and check back in a week or so to see my review on their Seabuckthorn Hair Oil.

2 comments:

  1. Great products! I really want to try them out, thanks for the suggestions. I'm currently using argan oil from pro naturals which is also organic so let's see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the oil they sent me so far...I goofed and thought they only wanted me to use it for a week, but they actually want me to try it for a month. If you give them a try, though, I'm sure that you'll love them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.