Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Daily Dose of Green Review

I was once again impressed by my March Daily Dose of Green box.  February's box had a lower quantity of items, but the value was very high ($64).  While I appreciated the high quality, I do like to receive a good number of items so I was glad that March's box had a few more this time around.


Daily Dose of Green is an excellent lifestyle box that sends 5-8 green items to your door each month.  What I've liked the most is that they've sent a good variety of items--not too much of any one thing.  Here's what March had to offer:


  • Poppy's Naturally Clean - Lavender Dryer Pouches
  • Goody Good Stuff - Strawberry and Cream Gummies
  • Redmond Trading Co. Brands - Real Salt
  • Bare Body Soaps - Organic Green Tea & Lemongrass Soap
  • Eat Cleaner - Grab-n-Go Fruit and Vegetable Wipes
  • Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve Company - Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar
  • Jem Fruit (Margo's Nutz) - Southwest Almond Slices
  • Nardos Natural - Body Lotion
  • Pet Naturals of Vermont - Hairball Cat Treats

Please view my unboxing video for a more in-depth look at the products, plus a guest appearance from my cat!


Bottom Line: I am, once again, very pleased with my Daily Dose of Green box.  I love that it's only $15 a month and that they send me lots of items I can work into my daily routine!  Learn more and sign up here.


*Disclaimer: I purchased this and was not asked to review it.  I was not compensated in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! So sorry for the late reply on this. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'm off to check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.