Saturday, April 27, 2013

April Daily Dose of Green Review and Unboxing

April's Daily Dose of Green was another great box.  I have been consistently impressed with this subscription, so I'm so glad that I found it -- or rather, they found me.  They send 8-10 eco-friendly lifestyle items for $15/month (shipping included), some of which are tailored to your interests via your user profile that you fill out once you become a member.


What I like best about this box is that they do a great job of sending a variety of products.  There's a good mixture of beauty and skincare, food, cleaning products, etc.  Here's what was in my April box:



  • Shaklee Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
  • Eve Organics Beauty Bronzer/All Over Color in Beautiful
  • Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Hydrating Scrub
  • 22 Days Nutrition Cherry Chocolate Bliss Energy Bar
  • 22 Days Nutrition Plant Protein Powder in Chocolate
  • Essence of Vali (EOV) Massage Oil in Calm
  • Cleanwell Disinfectant Wipe
  • Poppy's Natural All Purpose Cleaning Powder in Peppermint
  • Rise Bar Breakfast Bar in Crunch Cashew Almond
  • Poppy's Natural Tub Teas in Camomile

Watch my unboxing video for my opinions on the products:


More photos after the "read more."






*Disclaimer: I purchased this box and was not asked to review it.  I was not compensated in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.