Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Brilliant Earth Diamond Shape Style Challenge

Brilliant Earth is a jewelry company that crafts gorgeous rings from conflict free diamonds.  When they contacted me to participate in their Diamond Shape Style Challenge I was intrigued, since jewelry is not a topic I know much about.


First, a little background on Brilliant Earth: they were co-founded by Beth Gerstein an Eric Grossberg in 2005, who met at Stanford University.  When Beth was about to be engaged, she and her fiance Alex quickly realized that finding a conflict-free engagement ring could be quite challenging.  Eric soon joined the conflict-free movement to use responsibly-sourced jewelry as an effective tool for social change in developing countries.  Brilliant Earth is committed to ethical sourcing, exemplary service, first-rate quality of their rings, and partnering with advocacy groups to promote awareness about conflict-free diamonds.  Not only do they have a wide range of gorgeous rings to choose from, but they actively work to make the world a better place!


My favorite ring from their engagement collection is the above round-cut diamond, the 18K White Gold Petite Twisted Vine Diamond Ring.  I love the simple and beautiful design.  I don't often wear rings, but I do tend to gravitate towards round-cut stones.  I would style this ring with a classic outfit to match its elegance.


There are so many different designs to choose from on the Brilliant Earth website (BrilliantEarth.com), I highly recommend checking them out and seeing what they have to offer!

Bottom Line: I have no wedding or engagement plans at the moment, but I'm so glad that I've been introduced to Brillliant Earth!  I will definitely keep them in mind for any future possibilities, since supporting conflict-free diamonds is an important cause.  Which design would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.