Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Thoughts + Link Love

I just finished watching the final season of White Collar (spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and plans to).  I watched the entire sixth season in one sitting--that was the first time I've ever truly binge-watched something.  It was only six episodes, though, so I don't feel like I was being too ridiculous...anyway, let's just say I had a lazy Saturday.

Source: duckponds on Tumblr
Have you ever watched White Collar?  I actually like(d) quite a few of USA Network's original shows, mainly this one and Psych (plus Sirens and Graceland).  I was super sad when Psych ended last year after eight seasons, but I loved the way they ended it.  White Collar had a pretty good ending as well, although I wish Neal had taken Mozzie with him to Paris.  It seemed strange that he would leave him like that, thinking that he was gone forever.

Aside from watching a lot of TV, I also went to a ramen restaurant called Furoshiki for lunch today with my friend Linze.  We love ramen and we love this place, and it was fun to actually eat inside of the restaurant for once.  Every other time we've gone was when the weather was nice and we always sat outside.  They have sandwiches and other dishes besides ramen, but there's nothing like a good, hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day!

Here are some links I've been loving this week:
I hope you're all enjoying your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.