Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Earth Month With Birchbox (Plus Coupons)!

April is Earth Month, and what better way to celebrate than by supporting some excellent eco-friendly companies?  Birchbox has products from a bunch of brands that use natural and organic ingredients.  Here are just a few:

*Disclaimer: Post contains referral links.


The Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ($17 for 3.3 oz) is loaded with flower extracts and has a light rose scent. I actually use this myself and I love it.  I spritz a little on my face after using blotting papers to refresh my skin.


The Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer ($65 for 1.7 oz) uses a special blend of fruit stem cells and other potent plant-based ingredients that go beyond just hydrating your skin.  It penetrates your skin to encourage new cell growth and repair DNA damage.  It promises an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles in less than two months!


The W3LL PEOPLE Universalist Multi-Stick ($34.50 for 10 g) is on my list of products to try.  I have used other W3LL PEOPLE products and I think they're a great brand.  Pictured above is shade 9-Nude Flush, and it's available in eight other shades.  It's made with organic ingredients and can be used on the eyes, face, and lips.


Last up is the FEED Pouch ($16), which is a Birchbox exclusive.  FEED has provided over 75 million meals globally, and each purchase of this pouch will donate 10 more.  It measures 7" x 4" x 2", making it the perfect pouch to keep your new Earth-friendly products in!

Don't forget that you can use your Birchbox points towards any of these items. If you're not a subscriber you can use coupon GAP10 through May 18th to get $10 extra in points with a new subscription.  You can also try using any of the following for 20% off of your Birchbox shop order: TAKEOFF20, COMEBACK20, MOBILE20, and WELCOMEOFFER20.

Have you tried any of these products?  Let me know your favorite conscious brands in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.